This is the privacy statement for the Diversity, Trust, and Two-Way integration (Mobile Futures) project.
Åbo Akademi University, FSE (Faculty of Social Sciences, Business and Economics)
Yasmin Samaletdin, Fänriksgatan 3B 20500 Åbo, +358505718219
Contact information to the data protection officer at Åbo Akademi University: Dataskyddsombud Anna-Maria Nordman +358400594894
THe Purpose of processing personal data
We collect personal data to communicate and interact with various stakeholders and the general public. We do this through newsletters and information mails. The data will only be disclosed to the DEMOGRAPHY-programme for the purpose of impactful stakeholder work.
personal data that is processed
We gather and process basic information that people disclose themselves via a form on our webpage or through mailman, these include: mail adress and name (not obligatory).
Who has access to the processed data?
Only the administrative personnel within the Mobile Futures project has access to the gathered personal data. Access to databases and systems is only possible with separately issued personal usernames and passwords.
Is the data transferred outside EU / EEA?
The gathered personal data is not transferred outside EU / EEA.
Rights of the data subject
- The right to access information
- The right to have inaccurate data corrected (remember to keep your own contact details up to date)
- The right to have data erased (“right to be forgotten”) in certain situations
- The right to restrict processing in certain situations
- The right to have the entity responsible for the register notify the person to whom the data have been disclosed of the rectification or erasure of your personal data or the restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing in certain situations, such as direct marketing
- The right to have data transferred from one system to another in certain situations
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, such as profiling, which has legal effects on you or which has a similarly significant effect on you
- The right to be informed of a high-risk security breach
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you have any questions about your rights, you can contact the University’s Data Protection Officer or the contact person of the register.